To secure a position as a teacher and utilize my dedication to foster quality education required for a child’s development.” “To build a long-term profession as a teacher that will offer endless opportunities for career growth and to keep up with cutting-edge educational technologies.”
Dedicated Private English Tutor possessing strong English language skills paired with excellent instructional abilities. Encouraging and motivational individual polished in helping students understand various grammatical rules and functions of English. Experienced working with a diverse set of students in private one-on-one tutoring environments. Goal-oriented Private English Tutor with expertise in vocabulary, subject, and verb agreements, and basic writing conventions. Offering 4+ years of experience interacting with students to determine learning objectives and providing needed support. Calm and patient individual commended for building confidence and successfully grooming students in grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
Managed assessments and uniform tests to evaluate student progress. Prepared and implemented lesson plans covering required course topics. Helped students develop important learning skills and good study habits useful in trade school or college education. Cultivated relationships with parents for a complete support network. Prepared comprehensive English curriculum for multiple classes. Established appropriate deadlines and provided complete instructions for reading assignments and homework. Coordinated activities to encourage interest in reading.
- Recordkeeping and reporting
- Progress evaluations
- Lesson Planning
- Creating teaching materials
- Reading level analysis
- Writing assessments
- Child development
- Homework assistance
- Elementary education
- Motivating students
Private English Tutor- 01/2018 to Current
Iyer’s Classes – Mumbai, India
- Developed student confidence through positive reinforcement strategies.
- Emphasized focus on approaching problems with students rather than simply providing solutions to foster a better understanding of the material covered.
- Maintained notes on student progress.
- Met with parents to discuss student progress and address concerns.
- Assessed student needs and create appropriate lesson plans. Prepared students for English language standardized testing by providing strategies to overcome test anxiety and enhance academic capabilities.
- Tutored students to develop a deeper comprehension of English course materials and better understand assignments to improve academic success.
- Taught students to study techniques and strategies for succeeding on grammar and composition tests.
- Master of Arts, Economics, 06/1998, University of Mumbai
- Malayalam, Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, English: Native language
- Address: Mumbai, India
- Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
I love listening to Hindi classic songs, Ghazals, Bollywood, and one of my two favourite international singers – Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber.
Personal Food Blog – Forkandbeans.in – A blog is a personal thing—there’s no right or wrong content focus. A food blog is a blog that documents anything from recipes that the author wants to try or experiment with, restaurant reviews, or even a journal-style delivery about a person’s life choices.
I love playing Badminton as it is a fun active sport that is an easy game to practice with few painless rules. It boosts up your muscles, adds strength to the muscles, improves blood flow rate and the benefits are endless.
Enroll NOW, admission is now open!!!