Craving for chaat? Try this healthy sprouts and corn chaat recipe. Laden with proteins, Vitamin K, dietary fiber, Vitamin C, and other essential nutrients, this recipe is a powerhouse of nutrients. A chaat recipe that you can prepare in a matter of a few minutes with simple ingredients. A healthy, sumptuous, and chatpata bowl of both taste and nutrients.
Ingredients of Mixed Sprouts Corn Chaat
- 15 gms mixed sprouts, boiled
- 15 gms corn, boiled
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander chutney
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder or paprika
- to taste Salt
- A handful of pomegranate seeds
- A handful of coriander leaves, chopped
How to Make Mixed Sprouts Corn Chaat
- Soak the sprouts overnight and cook them for around 10-15 minutes in subsequent morning pressure. Strain well.
- Now in a bowl, combine all the ingredients together and serve. Simple to prepare, easy to consume.