Craving something delicious that is healthy at the same time? Try this unique recipe that is prepared using eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and a handful of veggies. Egg Cups need just 15 minutes of baking and are so scrumptious in taste that both kids and adults will love them. You can serve them for breakfast, dinner, at parties, or even pack them in your kid’s tiffin box. Pair up these muffins with tomato ketchup or any other dip of your choice. If you like cheese, you can also add some grated cheese before making the muffins. We have used some basic veggies like onion, tomato, capsicum, and carrot, however, you can customize it as per your taste and even add corn, broccoli, cabbage, etc. Those who are egg lovers, bookmark this recipe and we are sure that it will become one of your favourite.
- 6 egg
- 1 small tomato
- 3 tablespoon grated carrot
- salt as required
- 2 tablespoon coriander leaves
- 1 large onion
- 1 small capsicum (green pepper)
- 4 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered black pepper
How to make Egg Cups
- Step 1 . Whisk the eggs. Crack open the eggs in a bowl. Add milk and whisk them well.
- Step 2 . Chop the veggies. Chop all the veggies into small bits and add them to the egg mixture.
- Step 3. Add salt & pepper. Lastly, add salt as per taste along with pepper and mix everything well to prepare the final mixture.
- Step 4. Bake the cups. Take a muffin tray and grease it with some oil. Pour this mixture into molds and bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees celsius.
- Step 5. Ready to be served. Once cooked, take out the egg cups from the moulds and serve with ketchup or any other dip of your choice.
- Before baking, add some grated cheese to the moulds to add an extra flavour.