Made with the goodness of oats, orange and jaggery, this recipe is not only delicious but also very healthy. This Rabri recipe is made specially for diabetic people.
Ingredients Of Diabetic-Friendly Rabri
- 1/4 Cup Oats
- 1/4 cup Orange segments
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 1 tsp Sugar-free/stevia (sugar substitute)
How to Make Diabetic-Friendly Rabri
- 1.Sautee the oats in ghee for 2 minutes.
- 2.Add milk to oats and mix well. Let it cook for 10 minutes.
- 3.Once the oats has thickened, remove it from flame. Let it cool down.
- 4.Add the orange segments and sugar substitute to oats mixture, mix well.
- 5.Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- 6.Garnish with chopped almonds/pistachios