Winter is the perfect time to indulge in the goodness of carrots as they come in abundance. Here is a simple recipe made with carrots, which is not just delicious but healthy as well. This Vegan Carrot Ginger Soup is prepared using coconut milk, carrots, onion, ginger-garlic and vegetable stock. All the veggies are sautéed in coconut oil and it makes this soup amazing in taste. You can pair garlic bread and croutons with this amazing soup recipe. So, what are you wondering? Go for this easy recipe in winters and enjoy with your loved ones.
- 6 chopped carrot
- 2 inches finely chopped ginger
- 2 tablespoon coconut milk
- 4 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 3 cup veg stock
- 1 finely chopped onion
- salt as required
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
How to make Vegan Carrot Ginger Soup
- Step 1. Saute all the vegetables. To prepare this delicious soup recipe, put a pan over medium flame. Heat oil in it and add chopped onions in it along with garlic and ginger. Saute until the raw smell of garlic goes away. Now, add chopped carrots in the pan and stir well.
- Step 2. Cook carrots in vegetable stock. Cook for 3-4 minutes and then add the vegetable stock in it. Let the carrots cook in vegetable stock for half an hour.
- Step 3. Grind the cooked carrots to make soup. When carrots are absolutely soft, remove the pan from the stove. Transfer to a grinding jar, and grind into a thick soup.
- Step 4. Mix coconut milk in it and serve. Transfer the soup in a bowl, sprinkle salt to taste and coconut milk in the end. Serve piping hot.