Spinach Soup is a delicious soup recipe. Rich and creamy, it is a healthy recipe that can be served as an appetizer. Try this easy to make healthy spinach soup recipe if you want to indulge in a diet soup which tastes good.
- 4 cup spinach
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 cup water
- 1 pinch powdered black pepper
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to make Spinach Soup
- Step 1. Wash the spinach leaves and remove the thick stems. Boil them along with the water for about 8 minutes, till the spinach is well cooked.
- Step 2. Cool and puree it in a blender, set aside. Take a pan and heat butter in it.
- Step 3. Add the chopped onions and fry over medium heat for about 3 minutes, until the onions are transparent.
- Step 4. Add the plain flour and fry it over low heat. Now combine the spinach puree, milk, salt and pepper with it.
- Step 5. Simmer over low heat for about 3 minutes. Before serving, add the fresh cream.