Fond of soups and stews? Then you need to try this lip-smacking Cauliflower Stew with Mushrooms recipe. Made with creamy cauliflower puree cooked in coconut cream, the recipe is one of its kind. Mushrooms are tossed in olive oil and added to the stew along with freshly chopped parsley. You can also add chilli flakes if you like spicy food. Adjust the flavours as per your taste and preference. You can add extra coconut cream if you want the dish to be super creamy.
- 2 cup chopped cauliflower
- 2 tablespoon coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cup veg stock
- 5 cloves diced garlic
- 2 cup sliced mushroom
- salt as required
How to make Cauliflower Stew with Mushrooms
- Step 1 . Make cauliflower puree.
- Put a pan on heat. Add cauliflower and veggie stock to it. Boil it once. Cool it down and blend to form a paste.
- Step 2. Mix coconut cream.
- Now heat oil in a pan and add the cauliflower puree to it. Add coconut cream. Sprinkle some salt according to your taste and mix. For extra flavor, you can add vegan cheddar (optional).
- Step 3. Saute mushrooms.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add garlic and mushrooms. Cook till done. Season with some salt.
- Step 4 . Serve.
- Pour the puree into the platter. Garnish with mushrooms and sprinkle finely cut parsley and some chilli flakes if you desire.