Fresh Mango Salsa Recipe is a simple yet delicious recipe of seasonal ripe mangoes, tossed along with onions, chillies and some olive oil to resemble a salad like salsa. Serve it with nachos or eat it as is. When fresh Alphonso mangoes are in season, there are simply multiple ways one can enjoy them
- 2 Mango (Ripe) , peeled and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Green Chilli , finely chopped
- 1 Onion , finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin powder (Jeera)
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 2 sprig Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , finely chopped
How to make Fresh Mango Salsa Recipe
- To begin making the fresh Mango Salsa, combine the mangoes, olive oil, green chili, onion, cumin powder, salt, lemon juice and coriander leaves in a mixing bowl, stir well to combine.
- Check the salt and seasoning of the Mango salsa and adjust to suit your taste.
- Eat it with Nachos, spicy dips