This recipe makes a super moist and soft bread that is loaded with zucchini goodness. If the people in your house like banana bread they’re going to love this loaf!
- ▢2 cups All Purpose Flour
- ▢½ tsp Baking Soda
- ▢1 tsp Baking Powder
- ▢2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- ▢1 cup Brown Sugar
- ▢½ cup Vegetable Oil
- ▢2 Eggs
- ▢2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ▢1 cup Zucchini (grated)
- ▢½ cup Pecans (chopped – see notes)
- ▢½ cup Milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour an 8×4 inch loaf pan. (see notes)
- Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Mix oil, eggs and vanilla extract in another bowl.
- Now mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients. Add milk and mix well.
- Add zucchini and pecans and mix until combined.
- Pour the batter in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let the bread rest for 5 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the pan and place on a cooling rack.
- Cut into slices and serve