Try our quick Korean burgers for a trendy Asian twist. Kimchi paste is now much easier to get hold of and is a great way to spice up a burger
- steak mince 200g
- Kimchi paste
- carrot 1 small, shredded
- mooli 4cm section, shredded
- red onion ½ small, finely sliced
- mayonnaise 1 tbsp
- oil for frying
- soft lettuce a few leaves
- brioche burger buns 2, split and toasted
- STEP 1. Put the mince in a bowl, add 2 tsp of the kimchi paste and season. Mix well then form into 2 burgers, pressing them out flat as they will shrink back when you cook them.
- STEP 2.Put the veg in a separate bowl. Mix the mayo with 1 tsp of the kimchi paste and toss with the veg. Fry the burgers in a little oil for 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- STEP 3.Put some lettuce on each bun base, top with a burger, then the slaw and their lids.